Sometimes a result of uneven jaw growth, the lower teeth extend out farther than the upper teeth when biting together.
“My bottom teeth are out in front of my top teeth.”
In addition, if you notice any of the following in your child...
- early or late loss of baby teeth
- difficulty in chewing or biting
- mouth breathing
- jaws that shift or make sounds
...check with your orthodontist.
- speech difficulties
- biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- facial imbalance
- grinding or clenching of the teeth