Crowding can vary from mild to severe. Sometimes the teeth can appear to sit one in front of the other, or teeth have erupted out of the dental arch. The teeth are difficult to clean.
“My teeth are crooked when I smile.”
In addition, if you notice any of the following in your child...
- early or late loss of baby teeth
- difficulty in chewing or biting
- mouth breathing
- jaws that shift or make sounds
...check with your orthodontist.
- speech difficulties
- biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- facial imbalance
- grinding or clenching of the teeth