The upper teeth partially or completely cover the lower teeth when biting together, and the lower teeth sometimes touch the roof of the mouth.
“When I bite together I can’t see my bottom teeth.”
In addition, if you notice any of the following in your child...
- early or late loss of baby teeth
- difficulty in chewing or biting
- mouth breathing
- jaws that shift or make sounds
...check with your orthodontist.
- speech difficulties
- biting the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- facial imbalance
- grinding or clenching of the teeth